The New Single
* January 24, 2017 - "Simple Love" added to Deuce Radio Network Worldwide!
* January 23, 2017 - "Simple Love" reaches #1 position on the Radio Indie Alliance Charts!
* January 6, 2017 - "Simple Love" hailed "a brilliant masterpiece" by Exposed Vocals! Click here to read!
* January 1, 2017 - The first big review of "Simple Love" on Stereo Stickman! Click here to read!
* Simple Love - Emiko's newest single, produced by Ric Cabot Podmore is coming January 17th, 2017!
* Emiko to speak at the 2017 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.
* Performance dates added for 2017 Sundance Film Festival
* Emiko confirms performances as part of the World Youth Jazz Festival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"Is Simple Love a brilliant masterpiece? Absolutely."
"It’s incredible writing and composition, essentially taking all of the best bits from the classic ballad, and fusing them creatively and optimistically with this new and exciting, at times classically inspired, expression of sound and soul. The increasing intensity towards the song’s climax is hypnotic, mesmerizing, and always captivating. When it does in fact come to an end, there’s a struggle to walk away from it all – Simple Love bears listening to far more than once to truly capture what it’s all about, and to build a familiarity with it that sinks in for good."
Rebecca Cullen, Stereo Stickman Magazine
“Taking a sharp left from her dalliance with slick pop, a warm, ardent ovation to love in its purest form will pull at your heartstrings and stay with you.”
The Pasadena Independent
"The most genuine track I have heard from Emiko!"
- Steve Lillywhite, multi Grammy Award Winning Producer (U2, Jason Mraz, The Rolling Stones)
"Perfect, brilliant, amazing! Love it. Ric is a genius. Sounds incredible ... It's a beautiful song."
- Matt Barker, Radio Presenter